Options

Sports Photographer T-shirts

vogelvogel Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited September 23, 2005 in Flea Market
Hey all!
So I've been lurking about since I got my smugmug account and I wanted to post up some t-shirts I'm selling. I had these printed at a local screenprinter, Eastwind Screenprinting in Thousand Oaks, 'cause I had made the logo and wanted one for myself. They're slate grey, American Apparel t-shirts - super soft - in size S-XL. My cost per shirt was just under $18 so for $18 and $3 shipped anywhere in the US or Canada you can have one too! Since I'm not a business or anything I'm just taking Paypal (I do credit cards through there). If you gotta do a personal check that's cool too. Email me if you're interested or have a question.

shirt.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    One more from TO!
    Welcome aboard!

I see that TO becomes a quite popular place for dgrinners to dwell!:-)

I like the t-shirt idea. And I can pick it up myself, so we don't have to hassle with shipping:-). You said have XL max? I'm 6'2", about 190 lbs, and I kinda like my Ts loose, so I normally buy XXL..

Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2005
    Nikolai wrote:
    Welcome aboard!

I see that TO becomes a quite popular place for dgrinners to dwell!:-)

I like the t-shirt idea. And I can pick it up myself, so we don't have to hassle with shipping:-). You said have XL max? I'm 6'2", about 190 lbs, and I kinda like my Ts loose, so I normally buy XXL..

Cheers!1drink.gif
    Yeah, I've noticed a ton of people around TO here, pretty cool.

I'm 6'3", 205 (that's me in the picture) and I'm wearing a large. If you wanna come by and try on an XL you're more than welcome to. I'll PM you my address and #.
  • Options
    csiddcsidd Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited September 18, 2005
    I like it
    I want one. Let me know how to seal the deal.
  • Options
    csidd wrote:
    I want one. Let me know how to seal the deal.
    Great! i still have plenty. Email me: vogela at mac.com and we can work it out. Generally Paypal has worked well in the past for me, if you're local I'd be happy to drop by with one for cash.
  • Options
    SefacHotRodderSefacHotRodder Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    Another lurker here wave.gif

Email sent
  • Options
    JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2005
    You might want to look at uploading the logo to the www.cafepress.com site. They will make one at a time items with it on it, including hats and coffee mugs. You get to chose the prices (similar to SmugMug). This way your logo and be everywhere, you can make money, and not have to worry about inventory.
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • Options
    edited September 20, 2005
    JimM wrote:
    You might want to look at uploading the logo to the www.cafepress.com site. They will make one at a time items with it on it, including hats and coffee mugs. You get to chose the prices (similar to SmugMug). This way your logo and be everywhere, you can make money, and not have to worry about inventory.
    I've ordered stuff from cafepress.com before and I wasn't that impressed. I'm something of a control freak so for this particular shirt - since it was a pet project doing the logo design - I knew exactly what I wanted; a super soft, kind of stretchy shirt that was better quality than the usual fare. I don't plan on making more, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to sell nearly all of them, so having "inventory" isn't a big deal.. The smalls might take a while...

There's also a site called threadless.com where graphic designers (or anyone for that matter) can post up designs. They are then judged by the site users and the most popular ones are offered up for sale and the designer gets a license fee. Pretty cool for graphic designers, not quite like cafepress.com though.
  • Options
    csiddcsidd Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited September 22, 2005
    Love the shirt. I'm almost guarenteed that I will never see someone else with this shirt. If I do we definately will have something to talk about. Thanks again Aaron.
  • Options
    edited September 23, 2005
    csidd wrote:
    Love the shirt. I'm almost guarenteed that I will never see someone else with this shirt. If I do we definately will have something to talk about. Thanks again Aaron.
    My pleasure! Hope you enjoy it as much as I love mine. It was suggested to me that I bring them to photo shops such as Samy's in the L.A. area and Calumet. I might do that, but even with a hundred or two more out there, they're certainly unique!