Options

A Dizzying Perspective

mystic7mystic7 Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited June 16, 2004 in People
This is my niece, Aimee. I took a bunch of photos of her Sunday, and this is the best of the lot. Many people have told me the camera angle on this shot makes them dizzy. Does it have that effect on anybody here?
M7

Comments

• Options
    WolfWolf Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2004
    Not me, I love the angle! Were you standing on a ladder? She is a pretty young lady! Good Job!
  • Options
    edited June 15, 2004
    Wolf wrote:
    Not me, I love the angle! Were you standing on a ladder? She is a pretty young lady! Good Job!
    Thanks! No, I wasn't standing on a ladder, I just stood over her, and shot at a diagonal. That was a bit extreme so I rotated the picture about 30* ccw in Photoshop and cloned in grass in the four corners.
    M7
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2004
    mystic7 wrote:
    Thanks! No, I wasn't standing on a ladder, I just stood over her, and shot at a diagonal. That was a bit extreme so I rotated the picture about 30* ccw in Photoshop and cloned in grass in the four corners.
    M7
    I love the shot, but yes I can feel a slight effect from the angle. Your eye wants it to be verticle but the image makes your perspective rotate. I like it, mind if I use it in the future?
  • Options
    edited June 16, 2004
    GREAPER wrote:
    I love the shot, but yes I can feel a slight effect from the angle. Your eye wants it to be verticle but the image makes your perspective rotate. I like it, mind if I use it in the future?
    Sure! As long as you let me know so I can see it. Not to edit or give approval, I already have. I'd just like to see my work in somebody else's perspective.
    M7