Options

Aargh!!!!

rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
edited May 2, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
20110425-14%20challeng-M.jpg

I FINALLY decided to do something for this challenge. This photo is called ---
If you build it, they will come.

I am having ABSOLUTLELY no luck getting it to upload into the challenge section. Every time I try to log in under the proper name, the darned computer automatically logs me back in under my name. It will NOT allow me to unclick or do anything to get to log in properly.

I am already running late to get to work and can't fuss with this anymore.

I don't get home till almost 10 pm eastern, if someone can help here, that would be awesome. (If you have a foolproof way of getting not autologged in, I would love to hear it!!!!)

Comments

• Options
    MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2011
    rteest42 wrote: »

I FINALLY decided to do something for this challenge. This photo is called ---
    If you build it, they will come.

I am having ABSOLUTLELY no luck getting it to upload into the challenge section. Every time I try to log in under the proper name, the darned computer automatically logs me back in under my name. It will NOT allow me to unclick or do anything to get to log in properly.

I am already running late to get to work and can't fuss with this anymore.

I don't get home till almost 10 pm eastern, if someone can help here, that would be awesome. (If you have a foolproof way of getting not autologged in, I would love to hear it!!!!)

try deleting your cookies.
    I had that happen a while ago and my husband had this program on that remembers passwords...so it automatically logged me in...sneaky bastard! lol headscratch.gif
    Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. - Dalai Lama XIV
    It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)
  • Options
    lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2011
    If that doesn't work, uncheck or disable the Facebook log-in feature & try again. Cool shot, by the way :)
    ~Lillian~
    A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
    http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    bbjonesbbjones Registered Users Posts: 234 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2011
    Tried to download from your site and upload for you, but your site is set to "no downloading..." :(
    The goal of my photography is is the effective, original communication of a feeling expressing truth, beauty, or love.

www.photographyjones.com
  • Options
    rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2011
    bbjones wrote: »
    Tried to download from your site and upload for you, but your site is set to "no downloading..." :(

Thanks for trying!
    I tried the cookies, that didn't work, so I disabled the facebook login, and that did it!! So, I am now officially entered!

Thanks guys!!
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
    edited May 2, 2011
    So glad you were able to get your entry in!