Options

#76 My submission...can't put it into words

MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
edited May 10, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
I can't seem to put a caption with this can you help me out with any suggestions?...my point and what I want to say is ...Nurture allows you to grow as big you can...and Mothers are able to offer it under any and all circumstances...
I know not all Mothers are nurturing, but it's what I feel...guess I just want to grow up and be exactly like my mom :lust
I took my mom to the zoo for Mothers Day with my kids, and it seems almost all the animals had new babies...and my mom said something that stuck with me...she said, "isn't it amazing how mother animals just know how to take care of their babies with no one else's help?, and yet some people can't take care of a child who can tell them what they want and need?"
of course...I'm crying...it's so true, the tenderness these animals show their young. (except the father hyena who was trying to eat his pups, and the mother attacked him...he was a bloody mess...I coulda lived without seeing that :dunno)
229momcrp.jpg
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. - Dalai Lama XIV
It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)

Comments

• Options
    sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2011
    Sometimes I find a title that contains only one word is the best.

How about.

Nurture

? thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2011
    sherstone wrote: »
    Sometimes I find a title that contains only one word is the best.

How about.

Nurture

? thumb.gif

This is why I ask...lol...I was going to leave it at that, thanks you made me feel better about that thought...just wanted to see if I was in the ball park,
    Thanks Man! wings.gifyou rock!
    It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)
  • Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2011
    I really liked wandering around all of the interesting textures in this photo!

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2011
    I really liked wandering around all of the interesting textures in this photo!

Chris

Thanks! I really did alot to it, it has a heavy starburst vingette, but before I did that I bumped the midtones so the baby and the mom (who were more white then the rest of the picture stayed white...there is a couple of things going on in this one! lol