Options

It is PARTY TIME!!

ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
edited May 13, 2011 in People
These are from a Supercross after party for Rockwell a few weeks ago at a night club. Wanted to do something different. Was messing with just a standard flash and it was no fun. Here is what I came up with. Seems more fun to me! What do you guys think?? I think this is a good example of making something look cooler and more fun just by putting a different spin on it so to speak.

#1 Regular flash action. Good shot, OK light but pretty boring.
RockwellSX-2573-L.jpg

#2 Here is what I came up with instead. Party Time!!
RockwellSX-2589-L.jpg

RockwellSX-2602-L.jpg

#4RockwellSX-2631-L.jpg

#5RockwellSX-2586-L.jpg

RockwellSX-2659-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited May 13, 2011
    117 views and nothing? Guess I should have put this in another section? Or they totally suck.
  • Options
    Ray DauphinaisRay Dauphinais Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
    edited May 13, 2011
    Interesting look but I'm not clear if you used a gel or did the coloring in post.
    All my images are made with 100% recycled electrons.

Follow me on Twitter and Like me on Facebook
  • Options
    edited May 13, 2011
    No gel and no post on any of these at all. Straight out of the camera. The color comes from the ambient lights in the club.
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2011
    Nope, they don't suck...I think they're pretty good...and interesting. Nice work.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    edited May 13, 2011
    Thanks Ed. I see you are in Eastern NC. My Mom lives in Beaufort. I go out there a few times a year. I love it there.
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2011
    Zerodog wrote: »
    Thanks Ed. I see you are in Eastern NC. My Mom lives in Beaufort. I go out there a few times a year. I love it there.

Yep, live in New Bern. Go over to Beaufort to the water front to take pictures and eat at least twice a year. Shot my last wedding engagements on the Beaufort water front and over at Fort Macon, at the Atlantic Beach State Park.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2011
    Seems to me that you captured the spirit of the event quite well. Nicely done!