Options

A darker shoot

leegochleegoch Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited May 18, 2011 in Go Figure
1104276967_9wxsY-L.jpg

1104277372_Ymnj5-L.jpg

1104277494_5tsY7-L.jpg

1104278346_WNhjV-L.jpg

I know these are a bit dark, It is actually the look I was going for. We has a lot of fun trying out the lights to see what we could leave dark and still show some details in certain areas. I hope you all enjoy the shoot as much as we did.

Comments

• Options
    adam646adam646 Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    i like them. good job. i would take the glasses off and maybe throw some props like chains or whips stuff like that other than that i love the pics
  • Options
    leegochleegoch Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    Dang the chains or whips would have been sweet. I wish I had some.
  • Options
    TinksTinks Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited February 10, 2011
    Ping pong paddle? Switch? Electrical tape? Candles? (For the more kinky...butcher knives)

What other household items might be sexy in that venue? Use your imagination and whatever you have on hand.
    Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms)
  • Options
    MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2011
    I think you should have tried to get the bottom (heels) of her boots in that first shot...as that is mostly the festish(y) reason for such photos :)
    Showing the heighth of the heel makes the difference. And it's hard to see details, I would consider lightening them a tad so you can see whats there..or not :)
    Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. - Dalai Lama XIV
    It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)