Options

Administrative toolbar or tabs not showing when I login to my account!

kahlows4kahlows4 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited May 23, 2011 in Bug Reporting
When I login to my account the administrative tabs don't show up on my pages or galleries. I have to logout and back in a bunch of times and I might get lucky to have them show up. It is preventing me from being able to upload any photos, add new galleries and many other things. I need someone to fix this problem or tell me if there is something that is wrong on my end or I am going to have to change to a different company to provide me with a working service. PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2011
    Hi, when you log in, you typically have to refresh the page to set the login cookies on your custom domain. Can I have a link to your site so we can help you more?
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    Hi, when you log in, you typically have to refresh the page to set the login cookies on your custom domain. Can I have a link to your site so we can help you more?

www.kahlowphotography.net

Thank you for helping me.
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2011
    I hit refresh and it doesn't change ;-(
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2011
    kahlows4 wrote: »
    I hit refresh and it doesn't change ;-(

Be sure you have Firefox to allow 3rd party cookies - that should do the trick.
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2011
    I use firefox and IE and neither one of them work with your site. If you can tell me how to get to enabling the cookis in both browsers. I have searched everywhere to figure it out.

Thank you
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2011
    kahlows4 wrote: »
    I use firefox and IE and neither one of them work with your site. If you can tell me how to get to enabling the cookis in both browsers. I have searched everywhere to figure it out.

Thank you

Both are working as expected for me when I log into your site. I think you just need to get your cookies set up properly - here's how: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies

Let us know?
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2011
    Ok, I think I got it!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!

Lisaclap.gifbarb
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2011
    :) Woop!