Options

Found: Tokina 11-16mm for Nikon

MomaZunkMomaZunk Registered Users Posts: 421 Major grins
edited May 27, 2011 in Nikon Land
Looking for the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX Autofocus Lens for Nikon.

If you are willing to part with yours for a reasonable price, email me or call me.

832-754-7572

Comments

• Options
    CambysesCambyses Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2011
    I was looking for this lens too. I think you will have a very hard time finding a used one at a good price. I did, and so ended up paying $659 for a new one (which BTW was not any easier either, as most reputable places were out of stock). FYI, I bought mine from Kenmore Camera which was one of the only places that was an authorized Tokina dealer, had it in stock and I could trust them. (and BTW, I just checked, and they still have it).

Most people who own this lens seem to love it (myself included), and would not be likely to sell it.
    MomaZunk wrote: »
    Looking for the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX Autofocus Lens for Nikon.

If you are willing to part with yours for a reasonable price, email me or call me.

832-754-7572
  • Options
    MomaZunkMomaZunk Registered Users Posts: 421 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2011
    Thanks for the tip.

I have been looking for this lens since my last trip in April, and finally decided to ask around.

Adorama has a shipment coming in on June 6th, and I had a pre-order with them that I just canceled.

I am leaving on my next trip to Europe on the 6th, so was hoping to find it before then. I have ordered the lens from Kenmore, and it should be here easily before then.

Yipee
  • Options
    FLYING EYEBALLFLYING EYEBALL Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2011
    You might try over on fred miranda...they come up every so often but get bought up quick.

good luck :D