Options

*ENTRY* Thread DSS #77 (Bottles, Baubles or Bowls) CLOSED

sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
edited May 27, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge #77

Welcome to Round #77 of the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenges. This challenge is open to any Dgrin member that is not eligible to compete in Mega Challenge #12.
It will run from Monday, May 16th, 10:00pm PST time (GMT -7) on through Monday, May 30th, 10:00pm PST time (GMT -7).

The topic ready for your interpretation: Bottles, Baubles or Bowls

Use only one of the theme words for your image not two or three of them.

There are no editing restrictions in this round.

Your Judge:
1 round 72 Hour Public Vote.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your entry is to be submitted directly into a SmugMug gallery. It's pretty simple, just go to the gallery link below, and follow the upload instructions at the top of the page: Remember, the basics stay the same: 1 entry per person, and the photo must be fresh, taken during this contest period. Do not use a minimal save method (such as "save for web"), and your main EXIF will be embedded in your image, no worries!

To avoid disqualification, read, in full, the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge Rules, there have been some recent modifications

Comments

• Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2011
    Oo! I might even have time to do this one.... and an idea! Been a while - RL has been insane of late.

We'll see if I come up with anything or not :D

/random blether (only posted to break the deafening silence!)
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2011
    divamum wrote: »
    Oo! I might even have time to do this one.... and an idea! Been a while - RL has been insane of late.

We'll see if I come up with anything or not :D

/random blether (only posted to break the deafening silence!)

:) I know, que paso con este silence?

I loved this immediately and had one for baubles--then I realized this was the mega round and had to do a 180.

I now have two white hairs on my head, trying to work that into the mega theme rolleyes1.gif. I knew I had one, when my mother pointed out my other one.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    powderpowder Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited May 27, 2011
    Hello...new here. I hope I'm asking this in the right location. I have a photo I want to upload for this challenge. When I started the process it took me to "browse" on the computer as if I could upload from there. I thought I read that the photo has to come thru a smugmug account (where I've loaded the photo i wish to use.) Help??
  • Options
    sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2011
    powder wrote: »
    Hello...new here. I hope I'm asking this in the right location. I have a photo I want to upload for this challenge. When I started the process it took me to "browse" on the computer as if I could upload from there. I thought I read that the photo has to come thru a smugmug account (where I've loaded the photo i wish to use.) Help??

You are almost there. Yes the browse is exactly what you want. You need to upload your image from you're computer. Where SmugMug fits into the equation is the gallery that you are uploading to is a SmugMug gallery specifically made for the challenge. Make sure you read the instructions at the top in the gallery description.

One thing people have found is that you need to make sure you say no to Facebook login.

Hope that makes sense.

P.S. Welcome!!!!