Options

Needed: Wedding shooter for September (Chicago)

bike21bike21 Registered Users Posts: 836 Major grins
edited June 7, 2011 in Weddings
I have a client that wanted me to shoot her wedding this fall, but I am on vacation and my partners in Chicago are booked already.

Any of you Chicago-land folks available September 17th? Their wedding is in Oak Park, I'd have to check back on their budget.

Comments

• Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2011
    You might also want to cross post in the Want to Hire forum on DGrin
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2011
    If I still lived out there I'd be interested, ironically I'll be in town the following weekend for another wedding... but alas need to work the week before, so can't really spend a whole week out there or I'd offer to shoot it.
  • Options
    edited June 6, 2011
    Thanks Brad, they may have found someone, but if not I'll post it there too.
  • Options
    OverfocusedOverfocused Registered Users Posts: 1,068 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2011
    I live 45 minutes from Oak Park. So you wouldn't actually be at the wedding?
  • Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2011
    Hey Nick,

Oak Park is just up the road from me and I think if one Nick can't help them then another needs to step in :D Let me know if they're still looking for a photographer. You can also send them to my site here: http://www.nickwphoto.com or you or they can contact me directly at nick @ nickwphoto.com.

Cheers!
    Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2011
    I shoot in Chicago. Actually doing one there this weekend. Prices and everything are on my site in the link below. I actually had that weekend blocked off for a friends wedding but they had to take a different date and that was my only open weekend in September, so I am actually available if they are still looking.

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    edited June 7, 2011
    Thanks for the interest guys, I'll check in with the B+G to see how they are doing.