Options

FS: D300 body and lenses

iodphotographyiodphotography Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
edited June 7, 2011 in Nikon Land
Hoping to unload some rarely used equipment. My d300 is a backup for my backup and doesn't get used!

It's in very good condition. Cosmetically, there are a few blemishes on the bottom of the body from where I had a hand strap secured (hand strap has been removed and regular Nikon strap has been re-attached.) Works perfectly and a good camera. Comes with battery and charger, box, and manuals.

Asking $1,000 including shipping/Paypal.

Lenses:
Nikon 20mm f/2.8 lens in excellent condition. Glass is clear, body is excellent. I just don't shoot wide very often and have other lenses that would do the trick. I will have to check to see if I still have the original box (but I think I do!) Sells new for $570 at Adorama but I'm asking $480 including Paypal and shipping.

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 lens, excellent condition. I have three copies of this lens (two 1.8 and one 1.4) so I think I need to pare it down a bit. :) Sells new for $140 on Adorama but I'm asking $100 including Paypal and shipping.

I prefer Paypal payments. You can email me at rcook_82@hotmail.com or message me here.

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2011
    Might be helpful to post the shutter actuation's.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    iodphotographyiodphotography Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited June 7, 2011
    Art Scott wrote: »
    Might be helpful to post the shutter actuation's.....

The D300 has about 39k clicks. It's rated for 150k so it's just past 25% of it's useful life. :)