Options

SOLD: D7000 kit w/18-105 VR lens, Sigma 10-20 HSM, Nikkor 70-300 VC, Sigma 30 f1.4

aboss3aboss3 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited June 8, 2011 in Nikon Land
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Selling my Nikon gear due to a move back to Canon. Here's what I have available:

D7000 kit with box, 18-105mm VR lens. The body has approximately 4.5k actuations, but I don't know how to check it exactly. So I'm going by the file names. It is in mint condition, with no signs of wear. Everything works like new. The lens, 18-105 VR is very sharp and also flawless. I will include all original accessories, some of them are still in plastic. D7K is approximately 3 months old. I want $1350 net to me. If paying with PP payment, add 3%.

Sigma 10-20mm HSM lens in mint condition. Includes box, both caps, hood, and pouch. I'm the 2nd owner, so not sure how old the lens is. I've had it for about 2 months. It's very sharp, and doesn't need any MA on my D7k. $400 net to me.

Nikkor 70-300mm VR also in great condition. I'm 2nd owner, and only used it once for the air show. Includes both caps, box, and hood. It's in mint condition. Purchased it here a few days ago on FM, but unfortunately need to sell due to move back to Canon. $430 net to me.

Nikon SB-700 flash in mint condition. I've purchased it new. Comes with everything it should just like new. It's in mint condition. I'd like to trade it for a mint 580EX II. Will consider sale for $285 net to me.

The reasons for this sale are simple: bought a 5DII and moving back to Canon.

I also have a VERY sharp Sigma 30mm f/1.4. Not sure if I want to post it up for sale or trade yet. It's one of the sharpest lenses I've ever had! It required a minor MA (-8). I may keep it for D80 as a walk-around lens. Or trade it if the right trade comes along for Canon gear.

All of these items above are also up for trades for Canon gear.

I haven't gotten a chance to upload photos, but hopefully will later tonight.

Feedback: I have excellent feedback on FM, POTN, eBay (100%) e.t.c.

Prices include shipping via priority mail in the US. Prices are net to me, add 3% for regular payments. Shipping to the US only. Sorry no FPO's or APO's.
[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    TommieTommie Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
    edited June 8, 2011
    Just the lens 18-105
    Can i just get the 18-105 lens, if you still have the lens. I am from MA (01702), USA - please let me know the shipping charges too.
    Tom
  • Options
    aboss3aboss3 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited June 8, 2011
    It's sold locally already. Forgot to change the title.

-Alex