Options

Can you upload a slideshow or movie?

annann Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited September 12, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Hi, newbie. Can you upload a slideshow from frontpage, photoshop, or even a media file from windows media player and it work on smugmug? Thanks:):

Comments

• Options
    Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited September 12, 2005
    ttmcadams wrote:
    Hi, newbie. Can you upload a slideshow from frontpage, photoshop, or even a media file from windows media player and it work on smugmug? Thanks:):
    Smugmug does allow movies. I do not know the file types off the top of my head or if the various products you mentioned will output those file types. If you simply are outputting them as .gif files you definitely can post those to smugmug.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do but there is a slideshow feature in smugmug if you are looking to display your photos as a slideshow.
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    ttmcadams wrote:

you can upload mpeg-1 movie files.

here's a link for you: adding video

wave.gif cheers
  • Options
    andy wrote:
    you can upload mpeg-1 movie files.

here's a link for you: adding video

wave.gif cheers
    Thanks, I'll check it out and see if I can do it1drink.gif
  • Options
    I'm not sure what you're trying to do but there is a slideshow feature in smugmug if you are looking to display your photos as a slideshow.[/QUOTE]Hi, I am looking for more animation in a slide show. I have some already put together for presentations. Thanks:):