Options

#78 - wavelengths

Molotov EverythingMolotov Everything Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
edited June 12, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
So here's my go at challenge 78, it's a light painting I did using a few stencils I made and some flash gels.
It's seriously a pain in the ass to set up the whole rig to do it (separate stencil for each primary color) so I don't know if I really want to reshoot (and my girlfriend especially doesn't, I bogarted the bedroom with my gear all over the place for a few hours) but maybe I can do more processing on it.
So, I guess give me some notes.
Also, I know it's OK to put small logos in challenge photos but is this one too big? I put it in a corner that's nothing but negative space so I don't think it detracts from the image, but maybe I should make it smaller.

i-dVbfgBd-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2011
    This is cool, but I'm not quite sure for the contest... maybe you got to complicated in what you did... headscratch.gif
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    Molotov EverythingMolotov Everything Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2011
    Really? I thought it was on point for the theme, all the individual waves converge to make white light at the end. That was my thought anyway.
  • Options
    ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2011
    Really? I thought it was on point for the theme, all the individual waves converge to make white light at the end. That was my thought anyway.

How about changing the title to Convergence:D
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain