Options

#78 the journey...

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited June 13, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Had a couple ideas for this but ended up using the last one posted in this post. Thought you might like to see what didn't make the cut in my decision...they were fun to do.

1. Light headed...
JMM5893ed1a-L.jpg

2. untitled..
JMM5906ed-L.jpg

This is the one that I put in as an entry...my only wish would be that the bottom line on her tee shirt would be easy to read. I can see it easily in a viewer that allows zooming. But the smugmug xlarge is not big enough to read. It says "Life is a journey 24/7. Where will your journey end?"
3. Journey's End
JMM5905ed-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2011
    The first one is hilarious! And I like your entry, too! clap.gif
  • Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2011
    I like your entry too, but my favorite is #2 and I would call it: "Bye now!"
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2011
    I too have a preference for #2. I like being able to see the light on their faces. #3 is very good too, but I think the writing on the back of the shirt, since you can't read it easily, is a distraction, JMO of course:D
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
    edited June 13, 2011
    Have to say that my favorite is also #2 and very much like this concept. I think it is a bit easier to grasp than #3. I assumed that both people were looking toward the light but with #3 and the hands clasped behind, it almost looks like one has her back to the light. Probably just my vision or monitor or both. :D