Winner — Mini Challenge #122

KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
edited June 18, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Sorry for the delay folks. Real life tends to get in the way sometimes.

There were so few entries for this Mini, :dunno, that I am declaring that any image that was submitted but did not make runner up or winner gets an Honorable Mention. They all deserve it anyways. :clap

Here goes.

2nd Runner Up – billseye
i-nWxj2Nm-L.jpg

1st Runner Up – rbustraen
i-zMN3MbR-L.jpg

WINNER – VisualXpressions
i-sv82pZ2-L.jpg

I wish I had time to write comments but I'm doing good to get this much done while no one is looking.

The baton has been passed. I'll check back in when I can. Thanks for letting me have the pleasure to lead another Mini.

— Kevin
Enjoy today, tomorrow is not guaranteed.

My Site, My Book

Comments

• richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2011
    Congratulations, everyone!!! clap.gifclapclap.gifclap

Can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone, Winston!
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2011
    Congrats VX, so sorry I didn't participate in this one Kevin, I just had nothing in my archives,
    and no opportunities to shoot fresh for this theme:cry
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2011
    Winston (VisualXpressions) has had to decline the win due to his plate already being way too full. This means that the honors get passed on to Randy (rbustrean). Randy, I'll PM you.
    — Kevin
    Enjoy today, tomorrow is not guaranteed.

My Site, My Book
  • rbustraenrbustraen Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2011
    KevXman wrote: »
    Winston (VisualXpressions) has had to decline the win due to his plate already being way too full. This means that the honors get passed on to Randy (rbustrean). Randy, I'll PM you.
    — Kevin

Got the PM and will be posting the challenge shorty... TYVM I guess the lack of postings means summer time has come as we step away from our keyboards and into the sun! mwink.gif
    - Randy

Photo Of The Day & My SmugMug Gallery
    Canon 7D and not enough L glass....