Options

FS: Pentax K200D+18-55mm & 50-200mm lenses

tele_pathictele_pathic Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited June 17, 2011 in The Other Guys
Pentax K200D + SMC Pentax DA 1:3.5-5.6 18-55mm ALII lens + SMC Pentax DA 1:4-5.6 50-200mm ED lens. $485

check out a review by Camera Labs here: http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Pentax_K200D/
from Camera Labs: "The Pentax K200D is an affordable 10 Megapixel DSLR with built-in Shake Reduction that provides stabilisation facilities with any lens you attach. Announced alongside the K20D in January 2008, the K200D may be over-shadowed by the feature-packed 14 Megapixel flagship model, but it boasts an unprecedented degree of strength and weather-proofing for a body of its class. The K200D may be priced at a similar level to models like the Nikon D60, Olympus E-520 and Sony Alpha A300, but is weather-resistant with 60 environmental seals. That’s something you’d normally only find on pricier semi-pro models. Beyond tougher build, the K200D also sports a number of advanced features. There’s an upper LCD information screen, support for both Pentax’s own PEF and Adobe’s DNG Raw formats, along with optional in-camera RAW processing and even a dedicated RAW button on the side."
The camera: In great condition. I love the pictures this camera takes, and I love that it operates on 4XAA batteries; I'm never caught scrambling for power or worried about charging my batteries.
Pentax-K200D-body.jpg
The lenses: Both lenses are in excellent condition as well. No dust or fungus, or any other issues. Both lenses include front and rear caps and hoods. I have one Tiffen UV Protector/filter that fits both lenses. Both the rear lcd and upper lcd are free of cracks and scratches. The rear lcd has a GGS DC LCD Screen Protector which is made of optical quality glass, not plastic, and offers six layers of protection (search it on amazon, it's pretty f'n cool. I have these suckers on the lcd screens of all my cameras).
Pentax-DAII-18-55mm-lens.jpg
Pentax-DA-50-200mm-lens.jpg
With one purchase you could have a DSLR / dslr camera that covers all your needs: indoor school activities like volleyball, plays, award ceremonies, and family reunions and get-togethers, as well as outdoor activities like softball and hiking and camping.
All original Pentax strap, software, cables, and manuals are included. Also, I'll include David Busch's Pentax K200D user guide, a 320 page user's manual written specifically for the K200D, a great, handy resource.
K200D-Users-Manuals.jpg
I'm only selling this package because I upgraded to the Pentax K-7 (tax write-off for business). This K200D was my back-up, but my wife just bought me a K-x for my birthday. So I'm passing this on at a great price: $485.00. Willing to ship within continental United States, will not ship internationally.

$485 for this camera is an awesome price. Look around and compare. You won't be disappointed.

Comments

• Options
    tele_pathictele_pathic Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited June 22, 2010
    ATTN: Price Drop, now $550 shipped to your door!
    Bump for price drop: $550 shipped to your door.
  • Options
    NatureHunterNatureHunter Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited September 14, 2010
    lense requiry
    Pentax K200D + SMC Pentax DA 1:3.5-5.6 18-55mm ALII lens + SMC Pentax DA 1:4-5.6 50-200mm ED lens. $485

Hi tele_pathic! nice to meet you!!

i am also a pentax k200d user and i love it very much.

But its' lenses price is too high for me to upgrade my gear, so i am looking for something nice that affordable for me...

from here i saw that u are releasing your k200d with 2 lenses, it is interesting, but unfortunately i had own the body and kit lens therefore just attracted by your SMC Pentax DA 1:4-5.6 50-200mm ED lens.

I wish to know how you think about it..

and as a beginner along the journey i am hoping to get more guidences and advices from a senior like you.

hope to hear from you soon! thanks and regards..
  • Options
    flashfilterflashfilter Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited June 17, 2011
    Telepathic,

I am definitely in the market for a new camera, and although I prefer to buy from a dealer I would definitely consider your offer if the camera is still available. Let me know. I have been checking out a lot of different retailers online and have been impressed with some of the reviews I have been reading. Do you guys ever peek at Angie's List to see reviews?