Need someone to do some moto action shots in UT 6-23-24-25

ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
edited June 22, 2011 in For Hire
I am set up as the official event photographer for the Widowmaker hillclimb in UT next weekend. I am looking for 1 or 2 other shooters to help fill in. We will have exclusive access to the hill. No other photographers will be on the mountain. I will have a trailer with a generator, charging station, 36" flatscreen for photo viewing and taking credit cards on site my wife and friend helping people with ordering. We hope to sell a lot of pics. I am offering a 60/40 split on photos sold. So whatever you take that sells, you get 60%. If you are interested contact me here and send me some sample pics of some action shots and tell me about you.

Comments

• ARKreationsARKreations Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2011
    Wow - if there was any way I could be there, I'd be all over that opportunity.
    That would be an amazing event to shoot! I hope you are able to find someone to help you out.
    Zerodog wrote: »
    I am set up as the official event photographer for the Widowmaker hillclimb in UT next weekend. I am looking for 1 or 2 other shooters to help fill in. We will have exclusive access to the hill. No other photographers will be on the mountain. I will have a trailer with a generator, charging station, 36" flatscreen for photo viewing and taking credit cards on site my wife and friend helping people with ordering. We hope to sell a lot of pics. I am offering a 60/40 split on photos sold. So whatever you take that sells, you get 60%. If you are interested contact me here and send me some sample pics of some action shots and tell me about you.
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR
  • ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2011
    I thought people would jump all over this. Especially people just getting going. This is a huge event. And as far as action goes, it doesn't get much better.
  • ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2011
    Aw man I want to but I live on the other side of the country :)
  • ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2011
    Still have room if anyone wants in.
  • JonnyyayaJonnyyaya Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2011
    I would come shoot this also if I was only a few thousand miles closer I love action sports maybe next time.

Zerodog wrote: »
    Still have room if anyone wants in.