Options

5Dme5Dme Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited June 24, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
I think I'm working a few of the loading bugs out. What do you think...

i-QvPvwzC-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2011
    Looks good. I could give you better feedback if I could see a larger size. :D
  • Options
    konomaniackonomaniac Registered Users Posts: 335 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2011
    WhatSheSaw wrote: »
    15524779-Ti.gif

There are a couple of ways to add your picture from smugmug to a discussion.

The way I do it is to go to the picture in smugmug and select Sharing --> Get a Link. When the window loads, select the Embeddable Links tab. The bottom section of the window has the links that you can copy and paste into BBC forums - select the size you woould like to add (I usually choose medium) and copy the link. Then you can paste the link into the discussion.

Hope this helps.
    --- Kono ---
    Pentax K-x and assorted lenses
  • Options
    edited June 23, 2011
    WhatSheSaw wrote: »

Thanks, I will see if I can load a larger version. I think this was the thumbnail.
  • Options
    edited June 23, 2011
    konomaniac wrote: »
    15524779-Ti.gif

There are a couple of ways to add your picture from smugmug to a discussion.

The way I do it is to go to the picture in smugmug and select Sharing --> Get a Link. When the window loads, select the Embeddable Links tab. The bottom section of the window has the links that you can copy and paste into BBC forums - select the size you woould like to add (I usually choose medium) and copy the link. Then you can paste the link into the discussion.

Hope this helps.

It helped huge, thank you very much. I edited my first post with new pic.
  • Options
    GretaPicsGretaPics Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2011
    Frankly I'm a bit jealous as I am constantly working at getting a good, clear hummingbird shot with wings out. Looks good to me considering the nature of the beast! GP
  • Options
    edited June 23, 2011
    GretaPics wrote: »
    Frankly I'm a bit jealous as I am constantly working at getting a good, clear hummingbird shot with wings out. Looks good to me considering the nature of the beast! GP

I got lucky. I bought the feeder last weekend and I have only been able to catch him about four times. This is the only on worth putting up.
  • Options
    lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2011
    Very nice capture! Great comp & color - almost looks like the red from the feeder is reflecting onto the hummingbird.
    ~Lillian~
    A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
    http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/