Options

Joss + KJ | AAA

Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
edited June 26, 2011 in Weddings
The triple "A" stands for Angie's Admiring Assistant! :D I 2nd shot for Agnieszka at this amazing Charleston wedding. This is just a quick preview.

(C&C always welcomed)

5866578831_1132503d9b_b.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tenoverthenosetenoverthenose Registered Users Posts: 815 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2011
    I dig this, but the brides right hand looks awkward. Beyond they way her hand is posed (I would have her slightly hold the dress to bring her hand together) the PP & lighting makes her hand look 40 years older than her. Otherwise, I love the shot!
  • Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2011
    Yep, I see it now. This was a true 5min edit...just so I could get something posted up. I think I may have neglected 86ing that particular part of the texture layer. Good eye and its an issue that I can easily correct. Thanks for the compliments!
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2011
    Yep, I see it now. This was a true 5min edit...just so I could get something posted up. I think I may have neglected 86ing that particular part of the texture layer. Good eye and its an issue that I can easily correct. Thanks for the compliments!

5 minutes??? Ha! Shut up ... this would have taken me a while! Troy, it was SUCH a pleasure working with you and I LOVE that shot! Love that you grabbed that moment, and the framing (flower included) is perfect iloveyou.gif

Weren't they just a perfect couple to shoot! Awww ... good times ... wings.gif

Hope to see more takes from you from this set! I'm still swimming in other photos, but will post soon :D

Thanks again for coming along!!! iloveyou.giflustiloveyou.gif
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2011
    Love this shot as well!! But I do agree that the processing makes her hand look really old :)
  • Options
    NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2011
    Yep I like the idea Darren, but I agree it's not there yet. What comes to my mind is add Nik Glow to the lot, mask to suit different light intensities (then revisit the hand if need be).

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix