Options

#79 Idea - Gold Cup Soccer Part 2

CHANDLERJACHANDLERJA Registered Users Posts: 400 Major grins
edited June 26, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well I finished going through my shots of the game and found these I thought might work SOC.
Everyone seemed to agree that #3 in my first set was best.

Any comments on these??
Sorry I'm posting so many! I just can't make up my mind on these!!

Thanks!!

MG2210-XL.jpg

MG2179-XL.jpg

MG2074-XL.jpg

MG2339-XL.jpg

MG2630-XL.jpg
Jeromy
http://snaptx.smugmug.com/
Light is everything in life and photography.

Comments

• Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,945 moderator
    edited June 26, 2011
    I haven't been able respond to these threads until now and it is hard to know which thread is most current. Just responded to the first one and think they have the edge on these. The crowd shot is fun but might be stronger if they were watching something that had them looking more toward you than off to the right. If #3 in this series was a bit sharper it might be a contender as well. Fun to see these. Thanks!

(We've been overseas during two sets of world cup games, and it is amazing to be in Europe and Africa at a time like this. Good thing Ghana beat the US in the 2006 games or they might not have let me re-enter the country from Togo! The official at the border said "sorry!" and grinned as he watched the replay in his office....)

Gretchen
  • Options
    kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,275 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2011
    I like #1
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • Options
    ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2011
    Again these are all good, but I think I'm still partial to #3 from your first set. I like how the guys in red are in sync with each other, and the intensity in the look on the Goal Keepers face!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain