Options

Trip to B&H store

Dan7312Dan7312 Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
edited July 2, 2011 in The Big Picture
This week my wife and I were in NY and I finally got a chance to visit the B&H store. The people there were great, they were both helpful and knowledgable.

Everything is out to see and touch. I was able to try out a bunch of things I've been thinking about getting and learned a lot about some of the audio issues I've been trying to solve for instructional videos I make. Big thanks to Bill (who actually knew about Delta Lab Research:thumb) in the audio dept! I sort of knew what the problems were, but Bill was able to help me really zero in on what I have to do.

The only down side is that because you can try things out and get questions answered you have no reason to defer a purchase because you are not sure.:rofl

It was a great visit, I'm glad I got the chance to go. You New York 'togs have it made:ivar

Comments

• Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2011
    B&H is a marvelous place!!! I could spend hours in that place. Whenever I visit NYC I always make sure to allow time for a visit to B&H. My wife says I just want to see where my pension checks have been going.

DSCF0433-XL.jpg
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"