Options

Tsukiji Fish Market - Tokyo Street

Aaron BernardAaron Bernard Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited September 14, 2005 in Street and Documentary
I went down to the fish market to practice my 'street' shooting. I was lucky enough to find some characters there. Any comments good or bad?

dsc_5626.jpg

dsc_5557.jpg

dsc_5603.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2005
    I like the quality of BW in #1thumb.gif
  • Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    # 3 seems a bit soft, especially his face. I think I would also like it better in B&W like the others. The bright colors in the back on the left side keep drawing my attention away from the subject of the shot, I think that would be lessened in B&W.

I love the comp on #2 with just half of the cop in it and the focus on the guys that look like they were caught doing something they know they shouldn't be doing.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    Aaron BernardAaron Bernard Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    Thanks for the comments. I agree on #3 its soft. These guys were wizing by me and I didnt get the hand hold or speed correct to get a good sharp capture. I like his look though so I want to do something with it.

I was happy to get #2... I dont think they were in trouble but it sure looks like it on the drivers face. I think it was more he was watching the traffic cop so they didnt get run over by a large truck that was coming down the street.