Options

Cassie and Tim Pre Wedding Shoot

Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
edited July 6, 2011 in Weddings
Had a blast with Cassie and Tim this evening as we shot their pre wedding session at Venford Reservoir which is on Dartmoor in Devon.

Tim is totally uncomfortable in front of the camera so I tried to keep things fun and fast paced. Hopefully this worked but I would love to hear what you think.

I really wasn't thinking about lighting as much as I should have so she is broad lit too much in some of these..... really kicked myself when I got home.

Shot with 5DmkII and 70-200mm f2.8 IS L and 5DmkI with 24-105mm f4.

Tim-and-Cassie-01.jpg

Tim-and-Cassie-02.jpg

Tim-and-Cassie-03.jpg

Tim-and-Cassie-04.jpg

Tim-and-Cassie-05.jpg

Tim-and-Cassie-06.jpg

Tim-and-Cassie-07.jpg

Tim-and-Cassie-08.jpg

Tim-and-Cassie-09.jpg

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

Comments

• Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2011
    You did a good job of working with his camera awareness. Lovely couple. My favorites seem to be the images that are not desaturated. Their clothing is somewhat bland already, so to me leaving the little punch of color makes them stand out more to me.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2011
    Thanks Trudy for the feedback, always good to hear the thoughts of others :)

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

• Options
    Aspecto5Aspecto5 Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2011
    Great shots! Really love the location. Just not a fan of your watermark, but I guess it has it's purpose. :B
    Canon 7D Shooter

Nelson Lehner
    Dreamin' of a resolution!:D
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2011
    Great set! I think your watermark would work better with some build in opacity perhaps.