IMGL4773-L.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Food & Culture.
www.tednghiem.com

Comments

• Options
    tenoverthenosetenoverthenose Registered Users Posts: 815 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2011
    I really like #3, but wish I could see both of them. How'd you like shooting in a crazy crowded ceremony? Or maybe you answered that.. I haven't been to you blog, yet.
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2011
    I uh... didn't like it when the guests crowded the part of the stage where I could have sneaked by. Everyone was standing or sit/standing with some sort of coordination to get in the frame at that last second. And the orator walking back and forth in front of the couple. So it was a real battle. Till I decided to climb onto the stage. They didn't care that I did. I think.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2011
    Very nice Ted. What's the story on the first one?

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2011
    Meena's uncle, one of her bridesmaids, and I were there early. Actually we were the first ones there. So while he was getting the ceremonial pit ready, I was testing my lights and where I would want to put it. Since that particular spot was incredibly small and the walk way to the stage was wide open I didn't want to put my flash in a place that would be in the way of people walking in and out.

So in the end, this is one of my favorite test shots. mwink.gif
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com