Options

possum feeding

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
edited June 19, 2004 in People
Took babe & her friend possum feeding...i know...they are a bit of a pest at times but not to 10 year olds

5060265-M.jpg

our bridge

5060244-M.jpg

I swear im getting worse at this

5060245-M.jpg

Love boats

5060243-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2004
    Humungus wrote:
    Took babe & her friend possum feeding...i know...they are a bit of a pest at times but not to 10 year olds

our bridge

5060244-M.jpg

I swear im getting worse at this

Love boats
    Hey Dan,
    I really like this photo. I like the lines and how the perspective is exaggerated. I was trying to find a star filter to make the lights on the bridge sparkle, but couldn't find (a free) one for Photoshop.

Good Job!
    Brad
  • Options
    edited June 17, 2004
    Next camera will have a star filter for sure...

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2004
    Humungus wrote:
    Next camera will have a star filter for sure...

hey 'gus....have you tried stopping all the way down on your lens? that can sometimes produce the desired effect. .... good luck ,
  • Options
    DewrGleisionDewrGleision Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2004
    By "stopping down", do you mean a wider aperture or a smaller one? I presume a smaller... Just wondering...
    He who throws dirt, loses ground...
  • Options
    edited June 18, 2004
    Thanks andy...i will go back & do my usual '100 shots' at different settings to see what i can do with it.
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2004
    Your rodents look quite a bit different than ours. We have the Opossum which stinks and looks almost bald. It will play dead if you get close enough, and will get to be the size of a cat. Horrible looking creature...can't see anyone wanting to feed one here. Yours have a much more friendly look to them.

Great photos, and post the results from your next outing when you try to get a more dramatic star effect on the lighting.

Dave
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2004
    By "stopping down", do you mean a wider aperture or a smaller one? I presume a smaller... Just wondering...

nod.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au