Options

galleries with only collected photos don't display thumbnail image on gallery listing

philiptdotcomphiliptdotcom Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited July 18, 2011 in Bug Reporting
Have reported this before, but am reporting it again. Am surprised that it has taken this long to address it, since it is an obvious bug.

Thumbnails for galleries that ONLY contain "collected" photos DO NOT SHOW UP until after you have ENTERED the gallery.

Try this: (1) create a new gallery; (2) "collect" some photos into it (from another gallery); go back to gallery listing (e.g., category page); (3) note that the thumbnail for the gallery shows "empty gallery"; (4) even refreshing the screen at this point does NOT show a "real" thumbnail to represent the gallery; (5) click on the gallery; (6) hit "back"; (7) now the thumbnail for the gallery appears--but ONLY after refresh!; (8) replicable in MSIE & FF.

*Please fix this!*

Questions:
1) Does my problem description make sense?
2) Can you replicate it?
3) Do you agree that it's a problem?
4) Approximately when can we expect a solution?

Thanks!

Aloha,
-pt

Comments

• Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2011
    Hi pt, this has been reported and passed on to your Q/A department in the past. I have reproduced it and passed on all the details once again. I'm sorry but I cannot give a timeframe for a fix on this.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    philiptdotcomphiliptdotcom Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited July 18, 2011
    thanks
    Nick,

Thanks for the reply.

-pt
    gluwater wrote: »
    Hi pt, this has been reported and passed on to your Q/A department in the past. I have reproduced it and passed on all the details once again. I'm sorry but I cannot give a timeframe for a fix on this.