Options

Thomas&Meena: Catholic wedding

Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
edited July 19, 2011 in Weddings
Day after the hindu celebration we were up in NYC for the 2nd part of the wedding.

On the blog.

I ... had some issues with this wedding, but, after letting things mentally settle down, the set grew on me.

IMG7594-L.jpg

IMG7676-L.jpg

IMG7700-L.jpg

IMG8227-L.jpg

IMGL5209-L.jpg

IMGL5237-L.jpg

IMGL5538-L.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Food & Culture.
www.tednghiem.com

Comments

• Options
    73Rocks73Rocks Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2011
    Great set - I really love #2! The light, the setting, and the expression all come together!
  • Options
    edited July 18, 2011
    Thanks for your comment! It was good that one of her bridesmaids were making funny antics to liven up the scene.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2011
    ted, I liked a lot of the shot on the blog but this one not quite up to par as previous weddings. you mentioned issues! what up?
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    edited July 19, 2011
    It was a wedding that nothing went the way I would have liked it to. Although I believe I got and did my best as I rolled with what was dealt. I just think that if I had some, even the smallest, leeway, it would have been better. At least that is what I feel. They love the images and both sets.

It's.just.me.

And I will have to leave a note with anyone 2nd shooting for me to NOT do certain posing ideas, e.g., bride carrying. Of course both of us are laughing now, but uhhh... yeah. I was pretty busy with photographing the groom and the bridesmaids when it happened. GASP!! It just went down hill when the bridesmaids wanted to do that too. Of which I said no and let their friend who was shadowing me..take it.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com