Options

Showit Slideshow

mpriest13mpriest13 Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
edited July 28, 2011 in Weddings
How many people here use Showit slideshows? I am not talking about the websites but the slideshows. I am wondering if you can view the slideshows full screen with good results. Can you use multiple songs for one show? I have been using Animoto for a crazy $40 a month and am not overly thrilled. You can' t really customize your slideshow and there are only a few options for full screen viewing.

Anyone??

Comments

• Options
    shmingshming Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited July 26, 2011
    Answer to Sldeshow via Showit
    mpriest13 wrote: »
    How many people here use Showit slideshows? I am not talking about the websites but the slideshows. I am wondering if you can view the slideshows full screen with good results. Can you use multiple songs for one show? I have been using Animoto for a crazy $40 a month and am not overly thrilled. You can' t really customize your slideshow and there are only a few options for full screen viewing.

Anyone??

We use showit slideshows on our site. Yes you can view them full screen with great results. Within Showit you can address the quality of the images (size) you want to use. As far as multiple songs in one show - what you are going to have to do is upload two songs just have them play while the slideshow is going on. You will be able to set the size of your main slideshow window, have a thumbnail display of the slides, go horizontal, vertical, set the timing of your slides, go random or set an order, etc. Our site is extremely simple, and is not very fancy, but what you will see is mainly the use of showit slideshows.

Hope this answers your question: click this link and you'll see - best of luck
    KLinh Evelyn Grace Photography
    KLinh
    Klinh Evelyn Grace Photography
    Fashion & Commercial
    (2)Mamiya RZ67 IID, Mamiya 645 AFD II, Leaf Aptus 65, Profoto D1's, Capture One.
    http://www.klinhevelyngracephotography.com
  • Options
    bnlearlebnlearle Registered Users Posts: 102 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2011
    Yeah, Showit slides are AWESOME!
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2011
    Hey Bobby, willing to share some of your shows? Would love to see ... I'm getting bored of mine, they feel a bit boring ...

Shming, gotta say, you got some really pretty photos up on your site!

And to both of you .... pleaseeeeee submit some of your photos to our monthly contests! (here's the current one). iloveyou.gif