Options

Wedding Newbie wants your feedback

PilznrPilznr Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited August 1, 2011 in Weddings
Hey all, I shot my second wedding yesterday, and I'm looking for a little bit of feedback before I edit the remaining 350+ photos. Let me know which ones you love, and which ones you don't like. And which processing you hate/love.

For ease of viewing, I'll give you the Google+ gallery link:
https://plus.google.com/photos/111967003087289169650/albums/5635571514362674273

There is also a slideshow and a few extra photos at www.mattpilsner.com/event/hussey-goldsmith

If the links are annoying, I'll add the photos to here. Let me know.

And if you're interested, my first wedding was shot in Maui: www.mattpilsner.com/event/nadel-hale

Comments

• Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2011
    The link wants me to enter a username/password which I don't have. Sorry.

Sherry
  • Options
    whysoseriouswhysoserious Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited July 31, 2011
    i looked at some of the pics and they look pretty dang good for your 2nd wedding....much better than my 2nd wedding.... it seems that alot of the pictures have a cooling filter on them or are just cool in general, did you mean this?
  • Options
    edited August 1, 2011
    i looked at some of the pics and they look pretty dang good for your 2nd wedding....much better than my 2nd wedding.... it seems that alot of the pictures have a cooling filter on them or are just cool in general, did you mean this?

I did not using a cooling filter at all. I used a polarizer in a few shots. I have two different monitors when I edit photos. They are pretty similar, but one is cooler than the other, so it probably just depends on everyone's monitor. I'm planning to get a couple of prints, and adjust accordingly.
  • Options
    edited August 1, 2011
    slpollett wrote: »
    The link wants me to enter a username/password which I don't have. Sorry.

Sherry

Hey Sherry, try the second link I posted. ( www.mattpilsner.com/event/hussey-goldsmith ) I wasn't sure how the Google+ link would work. Sorry about that.
    M@