Options

Priceless Momments Marketing- BEWARE

photo10photo10 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited August 12, 2011 in Weddings
If you have extra capital laying around and willing to work hard for no revenue... then this program would be perfect for you. Program does not deliver on its promises... and YOU do all the work... why pay someone you work for?? I went through the program & lost thousands of dollars.

Comments

• Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2011
    photo10 wrote: »
    If you have extra capital laying around and willing to work hard for no revenue... then this program would be perfect for you. Program does not deliver on its promises... and YOU do all the work... why pay someone you work for?? I went through the program & lost thousands of dollars.

Please explain...the above is just a rant. I had already seen this add video. It's not to well done. What happened?
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2011
    What Ed said.

Sam
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2011
    ed911 wrote: »
    please explain...the above is just a rant. I had already seen this add video. It's not to well done. What happened?

+1.
  • Options
    ZauiZaui Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited August 1, 2011
    I think this is a reaction to this thread.
    Scott Catron - Sandy, Utah
    PPGFlickrWikimedia Commons
  • Options
    photo10photo10 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited August 12, 2011
    I joined this network of professional photographers thinking that Priceless Moments run by Scott Morris would help to grow my photography business by giving me access to exclusive customers looking for a wedding photographer.

Scott Morris informed me that for each store that I paid a monthly fee for access to engagement ring customers would yield a specific number of GUARANTEED referrals, and if I did not receive that number of referrals by the end of my contract then I would be paid $10 for each referral that I did not receive. Well I was promised 50 referrals for one of the stores I paid to have access to, but only received 4 referrals for that store. By my calculation I should have gotten a pay out of $460 but was only offered a check for $100.

When I was first approached by Scott Morris of Priceless Moments Marketing he said the initial investment would only be a $22 application fee. Then after being accepted into the program I was REQUIRED to purchase 300 poor quality postcards to be placed in the jewelry stores that I paid an additional monthly fee in order to have access to their customers who purchased engagement rings. I was also asked to purchase out of my own pocket display signs that would go in each of the stores.

Then I was asked to make regular visits to each store in order to "make nice" with the sales reps to insure that they would be sending me the contact information of the customers purchasing engagement rings. I pay a monthly fee for this!! but now I have to put out gas money, take time away from my regular customers, and bring gifts to the jewelry store in order for them to comply with the contracted service that I am paying for... Makes No Sense!!

In addition to wasting my time, and filtering money down a black hole purchasing sub-par marketing materials I was required to pay an additional monthly fee to an online proof site so customers could view the free photos I spent my blood, sweat and tears capturing and editing without so much as a thank you or an offer to purchase anything more than the FREE print in the offer.

My own marketing efforts yields a much better return with far less out of pocket expense or the stress of kissing up to a bunch of folks who never had the best interest of my company at heart in the first place.