Options

WTT: my p7000 for your D80

FLYING EYEBALLFLYING EYEBALL Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
edited August 13, 2011 in Nikon Land
I have a (in very good condition) p7000 that I would like to trade for a low mileage clean D80. It's a great Camera, I just need to have a second SLR Body.

I have the original box with all paperwork, cords etc.

Thanks for looking :thumb

*sold*

Comments

• Options
    edited August 1, 2011
    edit bump
    Will sell outright for $320 shipped via paypal gift
  • Options
    KellyCKellyC Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2011
    What is the shutter count?
  • Options
    edited August 2, 2011
    KellyC wrote: »
    What is the shutter count?

Hi Kelly,

I can't seem to be able to find the shutter count in the exif data via opanda.I looked around online a little and haven't found something specific for the p7000 that will tell you shutter count.

I've had it maybe 4 months and I just charged the battery for the second or third time(very light use)

Here is a jpeg I shot yesterday if that helps.

i-hWZ69rC-L.jpg
  • Options
    blueflames50blueflames50 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited August 7, 2011
    Opanda works for the D70 and beyond. There's a field named "Total Number of Shutter Actuations" near the bottom. this tells you the count. you do need to use the last photo shot with the camera to get the actual number of shutter actuations..... I do have a clean D80 and am doing a bit more research on the camera you are offering to trade....
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2011
    I can't seem to be able to find the shutter count in the exif data via opanda.I looked around online a little and haven't found something specific for the p7000 that will tell you shutter count.

Looks like whatever SW you're PP with is stripping the shutter count info in the EXIF data. Look at the original (pre-PP) and you should get a shutter count. thumb.gif

UPDATE: Looked at your orig and the shutter count is not there either! Still wonder if the SW is stripping this data, the cam doesn't record this (but I've never seen this with Nikon) or SM/DGRIN is doing something on this front... but again, I've never seen this from SM or DGRIN.

...things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
  • Options
    edited August 9, 2011
    Seymore wrote: »
    Looks like whatever SW you're PP with is stripping the shutter count info in the EXIF data. Look at the original (pre-PP) and you should get a shutter count. thumb.gif

UPDATE: Looked at your orig and the shutter count is not there either! Still wonder if the SW is stripping this data, the cam doesn't record this (but I've never seen this with Nikon) or SM/DGRIN is doing something on this front... but again, I've never seen this from SM or DGRIN.

...things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

The above pic is a strait from the camera jpeg....weird stuff.

Here's an edited shot and nothing here either...

i-sk2ZwmB-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 9, 2011
    Opanda works for the D70 and beyond. There's a field named "Total Number of Shutter Actuations" near the bottom. this tells you the count. you do need to use the last photo shot with the camera to get the actual number of shutter actuations..... I do have a clean D80 and am doing a bit more research on the camera you are offering to trade....

Yep, I use the same thing...

Nothing shows up for this camera...I looked around on flickr and didn't see anything for it there. They have a fairly active p7000 group...

*still available*
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2011
    new *lower* price

trade offers?

Tamron 17-50
    sigma 18-50
    alien bees?
    mexican wrestling masks
    jumbo jacks