...33583190-L.jpg
Regards,
Kirwin

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2005
    Interesting....
    Using the gear disadvantages (looks like a non-low-light camera) to the picture advantage - very smart!thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    aurafloraauraflora Registered Users Posts: 471 Major grins
    Hi..

Excellent title and wonderful use of long exposure. I find the high grain a bit distracting.

Lovely colors.

Michal
  • Options
    KirwinKirwin Registered Users Posts: 417 Major grins
    Hi Nikolai,

Actually the cam (Panny FZ10) can produce pretty clean images in low light with a little tweaking of course. The cam has a range of 35mm to 420mm f2.8 throughout. The sensor can produce some nice grain/noise though. Here's a pic from the same performance with a little bit of noise reduction from the same cam. Thanks for your comments!
    35701706-L.jpg

Nikolai wrote:
    Using the gear disadvantages (looks like a non-low-light camera) to the picture advantage - very smart!thumb.gif
    Regards,
    Kirwin
  • Options
    KirwinKirwin Registered Users Posts: 417 Major grins
    Hi Michal,

I have run this capture through noise reduction software, however the final image ends up looking more like a cheesey "Velvet Elvis" painting. Appreciate your comments!
    auraflora wrote:
    Hi..

Excellent title and wonderful use of long exposure. I find the high grain a bit distracting.

Lovely colors.

Michal
    Regards,
    Kirwin
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    Kirwin wrote:
    Hi Michal,

I have run this capture through noise reduction software, however the final image ends up looking more like a cheesey "Velvet Elvis" painting. Appreciate your comments!
    I kinda like the noise on this shot...different strokes for different folks...
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    I was able to run Neat Image on it with no detrimental effects. No real big improvement ether.

Nice shot ...............I like it

Sam