Options

Batch help

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
edited June 21, 2004 in Finishing School
Batch question. Could someone walk me through the process of recording and using a batch command. You know if you have 100 pics you want to post at 350 x 420 or so pixels instead of high res 2000 x 3000. I have a few other things it would be nice if it could do. Thanks for any help.

I have photoshop and imageready 7
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2004
    bham wrote:
    Batch question. Could someone walk me through the process of recording and using a batch command. You know if you have 100 pics you want to post at 350 x 420 or so pixels instead of high res 2000 x 3000. I have a few other things it would be nice if it could do. Thanks for any help.

I have photoshop and imageready 7
    Never mind I got it.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2004
    bham wrote:
    Never mind I got it.
    You might also want to check out Dr. Brown's image processor at http://russellbrown.com/body.html. I got this from a link in Beyond Photoshop on a thread about C1 Pro. This little PS addin does a whole lot more. And it's free.

Brad
  • Options
    PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2004
    digismile wrote:
    You might also want to check out Dr. Brown's image processor at http://russellbrown.com/body.html. I got this from a link in Beyond Photoshop on a thread about C1 Pro. This little PS addin does a whole lot more. And it's free.

Brad
    This link and script is golden. Perfect for those quickie resizes.
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF