Options

watermark

dancerdancer Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited September 2, 2011 in Finishing School
Attempted to use the tutorial on smugmug site to make a custom watermark and i cant get it to work in elements 9 at all. when I open a new file i cant change the size at all. I select T and select font size but when i type i get a line i can hardly see. no need to go to the layer and opacity issue as i cant even get to that poing. what is up? is there an easier way. So far on my site I am using a simeple copyright design as watermark.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2011
    Can anyone help the OP with creating a transparent png watermark file in Elements 9? Thanks!
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2011
    dancer wrote: »
    Attempted to use the tutorial on smugmug site to make a custom watermark and i cant get it to work in elements 9 at all. when I open a new file i cant change the size at all. I select T and select font size but when i type i get a line i can hardly see. no need to go to the layer and opacity issue as i cant even get to that poing. what is up? is there an easier way. So far on my site I am using a simeple copyright design as watermark.

I don't have elements, but if you can send me the text or logo you want to use and tell me exactly the size in pixels, and an idea of the opacity I can create it and email it back to you.

Sam
  • Options
    Kamoze357Kamoze357 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited September 1, 2011
    Sam wrote: »
    I don't have elements, but if you can send me the text or logo you want to use and tell me exactly the size in pixels, and an idea of the opacity I can create it and email it back to you.

Sam

Would you please do this for me too?
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2011
    Kamoze357 wrote: »
    Would you please do this for me too?

Send me an email. :D

Sam