Options

84...Playoff bound!

rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
edited September 2, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Wednesday night, our team won 8-4 in the second to last regular season game, and putting them in the playoffs...Probably will want to still play with processing, and not sure if this is even where I want to go, but I thought I would post to get reactions. Thanks for looking!

Playoff Bound! Sepia 2011Aug31-47-M.jpg

Playoff Bound! Color 2011Aug31-46-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2011
    I like the sepia version better than the color. I the second looks like panning that didn't work out too well - too many moving parts on the runner.

This says "celebration" or "exaltation" or "hooray" more than grateful - grateful I think of as being thankful for somebody, instead of a statement of accomplishment.
    edited September 2, 2011
    I like the first one--the sepia and the focus.
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • Options
    rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2011
    red_zone wrote: »
    I like the sepia version better than the color. I the second looks like panning that didn't work out too well - too many moving parts on the runner.

This says "celebration" or "exaltation" or "hooray" more than grateful - grateful I think of as being thankful for somebody, instead of a statement of accomplishment.

I like the sepia too....As to celebration versus grateful, I can totally see your point, lol... I just kind of thought it while at the game... it was a last minute idea, and then the players / fans didn't quite cooperate with my vision...
  • Options
    GretaPicsGretaPics Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2011
    I prefer the sepia but with tighter cropping and I think it could work for grateful about the players rounding the bases. GP