Options

Getting Rid of Noise

purifiedpurified Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
edited September 21, 2005 in Technique
I know there were a lot of topics of this in the past, but oh well. I went to a Coldplay concert last night, and unfortunately FORGOT MY CAMERA! I was forced to buy a $10 disposable camera that was incapable of taking pictures in a dim auditorium.

The worst part is I ended up having one of the best seats in the house in which we could actually touch Chris Martin (lead singer) and I was limited to 27 pictures, no zoom and really really bad quality... :(

So, I want to at least get rid of the noise and save a little bit of my sanity:

FH000008.jpg

Oh, it's just so sad. :cry
Purified Photography
Updated June 5 2007

-Kelly

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2005
    purified wrote:
    I know there were a lot of topics of this in the past, but oh well. I went to a Coldplay concert last night, and unfortunately FORGOT MY CAMERA! I was forced to buy a $10 disposable camera that was incapable of taking pictures in a dim auditorium.

The worst part is I ended up having one of the best seats in the house in which we could actually touch Chris Martin (lead singer) and I was limited to 27 pictures, no zoom and really really bad quality... :(

So, I want to at least get rid of the noise and save a little bit of my sanity:

Oh, it's just so sad. :cry
    now then Puri.. stop that cryin.. it's not that bad.. a little bit of noise never hurt anyone no how. I have noise Ninja? I like it, s'good program but it can makes things look fake.. I'll run it through and let you see.. you may like it better as it is..

ran it through..
    then I curved it, contrast, messed with the black level in Selective coloring.. real quick job .. you can do much much better..
    36951382-M.jpg
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2005
    Yep im the same lynn. I have N/Ninja & never ever use it because it affects what i want in the shot too much.

Nothing wrong with some noise. But Puri you will see some amazing stuff when you get that 20D & a 50mm f/1.4.