Options

3 days, 3 Weddings! Favorites from a crazy weekend...

p27rpyp27rpy Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
edited September 12, 2011 in Weddings
Here are my favorites from a whirlwind weekend...3 days, 3 weddings! You can see the rest of the photos with some more info on MY BLOG POSTING if you're interested!

I'm always interested in hearing feedback on my images. You don't have to critique them all, just if there's one or two that you particularly like (or don't like), tell me why!
Flower-Girls-Feet-L.jpg
Rings-in-Flowers-L.jpg
Bride-Smiling-XL.jpg
Man-Holding-Flowers-XL.jpg

This was a beautiful outdoor wedding...seemed like every shot turned out great!
Sunny-Aisle-XL.jpg
Barn-L.jpg
Rings-in-Flowers-L.jpg
Rings-on-Typewriter-L.jpg
Hanging-Dres-XL.jpg
Bride-and-Groom-in-the-Trees-XL.jpg
The-Kiss-XL.jpg
Bride-Looking-at-Groom-XL.jpg
Bride-and-Groom-on-Bench-XL.jpg

This wedding was 50's themed, so I tried to related that in the processing...I usually don't go vintage, haha.
Rings-XL.jpg
Ballroom-XL.jpg
Waiting-Guests-XL.jpg
Wingtips-XL.jpg
Bride-Smiling-XL.jpg
Kiss-XL.jpg
Bride-Looking-at-Groom-Vintage-XL.jpg
Father-of-the-Bride-Dance-XL.jpg

Thought this one was pretty funny
Garter-Toss-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Aspecto5Aspecto5 Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2011
    I'm scrollin through these, and I'm sayin to myself, "I'll comment on that one, no that one." There's too many good ones. Lol! I'm sure you have some pretty happy clients. :B
    Canon 7D Shooter

Nelson Lehner
    Dreamin' of a resolution!:D
  • Options
    WillCADWillCAD Registered Users Posts: 722 Major grins
    That's a really great series. My faves are #17 and #22.

#17 works particularly well because of the pinstriped pants and wingtip shoes; those are pretty rare these days, and they really add something extra to a pic that already has a major cool factor.

#22 is awesome in more ways than one. First, you've got the terrific humor of the groom's baseball-style windup with the garter, and the ready posture of the guys in the background. Then, you chose the perfect position for the shot, giving you the most effective close-up framing. And lastly, you've got a killer bokeh going there, with just enough clarity to see the guys in the background.

Well done.
    What I said when I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time: "The wide ain't wide enough and the zoom don't zoom enough!"
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    Aspecto5 wrote: »
    I'm scrollin through these, and I'm sayin to myself, "I'll comment on that one, no that one." There's too many good ones. Lol! I'm sure you have some pretty happy clients. :B

The same thing happens to me, so many great shots. Love the one of the first couple outdoors on the swing. Wonderful images, congrats!!!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    This is a beautiful set Theo. thanks so much for sharing! You rocked it!

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    justusjustus Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2011
    Wedding
    Absolutely beautiful!clap.gif
    Linda
    Justus Photography
    www.lindasherrill.com
  • Options
    p27rpyp27rpy Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
    edited September 12, 2011
    Thanks very much, everyone! It definitely helps when you have good looking couples and a few amazing places to shoot, haha. The 50's themed wedding was especially cool though, I loved the "birdcage" veil and wingtip shoes!