Options

Nikon D200

JakeEbersoleJakeEbersole Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
edited September 12, 2011 in Nikon Land
The D200 has 2x,xxx shutter actuations. I can check for the exact number. I'm selling this because I bought a D300. I take very good care of my gear.

I'm asking $550 for the camera. I have the original box, as well as the unopened OEM strap. I'll throw in 1 OEM battery ("0" on battery meter, aka LN), the OEM charger.

Shipping/handling, and insurance is extra. I take Paypal or USPS M.O only. I will ship once the money clears.

I can supply pictures upon request.

I'm going to use my discretion as to who I sell to. If you seem shady, I'm not going to sell. I can supply my phone number so you can call me. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jake

Comments

• Options
    edited July 20, 2011
    Make me an offer.
  • Options
    edited August 22, 2011
    How about $500 shipped and insured for the camera?
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 23, 2011
    What happened to the lens? Did you sell it already and delete all the info (and hence would like a thread title edit)?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited August 31, 2011
    DoctorIt wrote: »
    What happened to the lens? Did you sell it already and delete all the info (and hence would like a thread title edit)?

Yes, the lens was sold. I couldn't figure out how to change the title. If you could do that for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 1, 2011
    Yes, the lens was sold. I couldn't figure out how to change the title. If you could do that for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
    OK, I edited (only mods can change thread titles, so it wasn't that you "couldn't figure it out"). For future reference, you don't have to delete sold item info - in fact, we like to keep it around, as it helps others search for accurate pricing history.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited September 8, 2011
    DoctorIt wrote: »
    OK, I edited (only mods can change thread titles, so it wasn't that you "couldn't figure it out"). For future reference, you don't have to delete sold item info - in fact, we like to keep it around, as it helps others search for accurate pricing history.

Alright. I'll make sure I leave it up next time. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 12, 2011
    Make me an offer. It's just collecting dust.