Options

New e-session upstate NY

smurfysmurfy Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
edited September 19, 2011 in Weddings
Here are just two personal favorites. If anyone wants to see more, here's the link:
http://godburnphotos.smugmug.com/Weddings/Engagements-and-Couples/Karen-Frankie/18984331_NdQVjP#1474431302_MfC7gVj

Password is "Brown", case sensitive. As always, any comments or feedback are appreciated.

ETA: No password right now. Just click.

i-gSfSzTs-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    sphyngesphynge Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 172
    edited September 16, 2011
    I almost wish I'd see a combo of both. Here's why: I love the emotion in #1, but the out of focus flower over the bride's face is taking away from her beauty. IN contrast, #2 is beautifully composed, but her expression is not quite there?

The password is not working for me, and I tried 5 times. Brown, right?
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know, sphynge. I checked the gallery settings to make sure it wasn't a typo on my part, but it wasn't. So I took the password down for now, and the gallery should be accessible to anyone.
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    Pretty, pretty!!! And how nice to see a full set!

Love the diversity in location and photo styles; candids, posed photos, "paparazzi photos" + singles of each one of them for their nightstands and their parents' walls .... What would one want more? clap.gif

Thanks for sharing! iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    edited September 18, 2011
    Thanks for the compliment, Angie. It means a lot coming from you!
    I was pretty nervous about the vast skin tone difference with this couple, even though I seem to do a lot of couples with hugely different skin tones, this one seemed a bit more of a challenge than many past ones. The images of him alone or her alone were easier to edit and get the skin tones spot on.
  • Options
    rhommelrhommel Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2011
    awesome job! it is really difficult to meter 2 different skin tones at the same time. there are some photos (not a lot) where he is exposed correctly but she's a bit overexposed, but overall, they're awesome. :)