What

evanlavineevanlavine Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited September 19, 2011 in Street and Documentary
Herald Square, NYC

Comments

• Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2011
    What... is right. Of interest is the body position/language of the more central subject. It is completely puzzling to me. It does not compute as a Western culture posture and does not become clearer with continued viewing.
  • Options
    it looks like he is ready to kick some ass - but I am sure that is not the case here. I have another one of them laughing...
  • Options
    and then another one of the guy in white looking at me, in which I decided to high tail it.
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2011
    evanlavine wrote: »
    it looks like he is ready to kick some ass - but I am sure that is not the case here. I have another one of them laughing...
    and then another one of the guy in white looking at me, in which I decided to high tail it.

That is why I am puzzled. Nothing in my "body language bank" computes with his posture and expression. I want to see the shot (have to be from another photographer) of him looking at you that way and then you hightailing it! rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2011

that was exactly the first thought that came into my mind....did you hear the malcontent ask "What?" ??

Very well captured...thumb.gifthumb
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited September 19, 2011
    Hi Art, nope - heard the "What" only in the mental form but not verbally ; )