Comments

• Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2011
    Gorgeous! clap.gifclapclap.gif
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    Looks blotchy to me, especially around the window trim. is that a texture? Dress also looks too burned in. Maybe it wasn't a white dress? I love the shot but the processing just isn't doing it for me.
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    I have to agree with Matt. The shot itself and framing are great, but the processing seems overly dark on the dress, makes me think it was a non-white dress. Anyway you can lighten that up?
  • Options
    holzphotoholzphoto Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
    it was not a white dress.
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    Nice shot. The darkened effect looks like what I have encountered when you adjust the Photoshop "offset" slider a little too much. It will initially produce an effect that looks like adding black in RAW LR3...but going too far produces artifacts, which will look better if you process the image as a black and white.

Just a guess...what did you do to push the shadows like that. Wondering.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    sphyngesphynge Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 172
    edited September 20, 2011
    Love the treatment... if there's one nitpick, I'd say - I can't see the line between her left elbow and the dress. I'd try to correct that :)