Options

WTB: Panasonic GF1 and ~14-42/45 lens

KlapauciusKlapaucius Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 23, 2011 in The Other Guys
Hello happy people,

I'm a grad student looking to get into more serious digital photography (partially as a way to procrastinate in the lab), and the GF1 caught me eye. I'd like to start with a GF1 body and some form of 14-42 lens (panasonic kit lens or the m.zuiko would be fine) just to get some versatility in the range. The lens and body do not need to come from the same seller, although that would be nice.

I'm US based but don't mind international orders as long as the shipping isn't too much.

Thanks for reading this!

Comments

• Options
    aquaticvideographeraquaticvideographer Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2011
    You should check around some of the major retailer sites, if you haven't already. Today a guy posted on DPreview that he got a GF1 body from Samy's for $150. (!). There are still some smokin' deals on those now that the GF2 and E-PL2 are out.
  • Options
    KlapauciusKlapaucius Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 25, 2011
    Thanks for the heads up! I called three 'Samy's' last week and they all told me that they had sent their GF1s back to Panasonic. I guess I should have kept trying. Still, I'm hoping there are some kindly people whose GF1s need a new home :-)
  • Options
    ABSABS Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited September 23, 2011
    panasonic GF2 w/lens and also without
    On CRAIGSLIST in Cleveland OH there are 2 Panasonic GF-2, one $425 the other $295
    ABS