Block User

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited October 4, 2011 in Dgrin Forum Support
How do I block a user from replying to my posts or sending me emails and private messages?

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator
    edited October 4, 2011
    If there is a problem user that is upsetting you, please PM me with the details and we can help sort it out. Meanwhile, you can place someone on your Ignore list. To do that, navigate to your User Control Panel (the little clipboard thingy at the top right). User Control Panel > Edit Ignore List and then add the username there. But please tell me what's going on in a private PM.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited October 4, 2011
    PHOTOK wrote: »
    How do I block a user from replying to my posts or sending me emails and private messages?

I read through your thread.

There's no way to block someone from replying to your threads but you can edit the ignore list so you won't see that person's posts. If posts from a blocked user are quoted in another user's posts (and they are not on your blocked user list), you will see those posts.

Edit the Ignore List within the control panel. Select the clipboard icon located between the "welcome" message and Private Message Icon. You'll find it in the "Settings and Options" section.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?