Options

Wedding - Tim and Cassie - Priston Mill near Bath

Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
edited October 5, 2011 in Weddings
This one is a couple of weeks old now but I've been too busy to get any photos up (it's a hard life!)

Tim and Cassie got married at the very pretty Priston Mill which is just outside of Bath. I wouldn't say they were the type of couple who are really wanting photos, you know the kind always striking a pose, especially Tim who didn't like everyone trying to take photos all the time. When we got away a little he was able to relax and as you can see the couple are fantastic. All in all, had a very good time.

Here is a selection, there are about 50 on my Facebook page or Blog (depending on your preference).

Tim-and-Cassies-Wedding-08.jpg

Tim-and-Cassies-Wedding-11.jpg

Tim-and-Cassies-Wedding-21.jpg

Tim-and-Cassies-Wedding-24.jpg

Tim-and-Cassies-Wedding-25.jpg

Tim-and-Cassies-Wedding-35.jpg

Tim-and-Cassies-Wedding-38.jpg

Tim-and-Cassies-Wedding-45.jpg

Tim-and-Cassies-Wedding-46.jpg

Tim-and-Cassies-Wedding-50.jpg

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2, 2011
    Did these suck that bad?

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

• Options
    BlueSkyPhotosBlueSkyPhotos Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited October 3, 2011
    Hi Mark,

I think you have a pretty good set here. Number 8 is my favorite. I would like #10 more, if they both were looking into the same direction. This could be just my preference. I am sure the couple will be happy with your job.
    Jacek
    edited October 3, 2011
    I had a groom issues with my first wedding shoot as well. I was a friend of the brides family and they asked me to do the pictures. He obviously thought they were just wanting a snapshot or two and "quit" after the first half hour. Regardless, the family was happy with what I did as was I. Your's look great by the way. #8 and #9 are fabulous with amazing color and I love the expression in #5. Great work!
    -~= Philip =~-
    Go Shoot Something Already! - Flickr Photostream
    Have you performed a few Random Acts of Parenting today? :)
  • Options
    edited October 4, 2011
    Thanks both. Yep, the couple are very happy so obviously that makes me happy too :)

• Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2011
    I think #10 looks like the groom has lost interest...

But #5 and 6! Their visual connection to each other is great!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2011
    Big fan of #8 and #9 (nice conversion! love the detail in her hair). I think that the black/white frames are unnecessary - your shots are good enough to stand alone without frames :)
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • Options
    edited October 5, 2011
    Thanks to both of you. I was going for a sort of mellow look in 10 but guess I missed.

About the frames, on the blog they always seemed a bit lost without something, I will have a think for other options that might be less bold.