Randy

EOS Rebel XS Digital/ EOS 7D/ EOS 6D
50mm f1.8/ Tamron 70-200 f2.8 is/ 24-105 f4L
Canon speedlights and Alien Bees

Comments

• Options
    papadakapapadaka Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    Nice Chevy. Got any more images ? Please feel free to share.
    Mark Malter
    Photographer
    Wanna-Be
    Daddy
    Mark@Mark-Malter.com
  • Options
    djamesdjames Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    Good idea for a start. a couple of nit-pics from my perspective. in photo #1. the streaks across the photo are very distracting. I am not a fan of hiding areolas with a hand or arm. if they must be hidden there are other more attractive ways. In photo #2. what looks like a red logo makes the model look like she has a wierd sunburn at first glance. Again the hiding does not come off looking attractive. Good looking models and great location and lighting. IMHO
    http://www.djames-photography.com
    In this great big world around us, we will find what we are looking for! What we do with it is up to us to decide.
    Olympus E-500 Olympus E-520 Zuiko 14-45 Zuiko 40-150 Sigma 50-500 Zuiko 18-180 4-AB800 strobes, 1AB-400 stobe, 4 softboxes, brolly box, umbrellas etc.
  • Options
    Aspecto5Aspecto5 Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2011
    I'm not digging the vignetting in #1. I think this image has enough interest in its own composition without that adding to it. I kind of agree with the earlier comment about arm placement, but the girl on the hood has her arm and hand placed in a more natural way the the girl on the roof.
    Canon 7D Shooter

Nelson Lehner
    Dreamin' of a resolution!:D
  • Options
    JimKarczewskiJimKarczewski Registered Users Posts: 969 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2011
    Ditch the white Vignette. Really..

Also, if you are going to put a logo across the image, do it with a little less opacity. As mentioned, it doesn't look like a logo on first view.. Looks like weird skin issues...