Options

A little more love

tenoverthenosetenoverthenose Registered Users Posts: 815 Major grins
edited October 15, 2011 in Weddings
These two took over the entire chapel by themselves. It was somewhat strange at first, but somehow their quiet personalities filled the entire room. Not sure how, but it happened.

9707f6801d78ee3d0bee56bcc69b16a7.jpg

48169e829c4ff07cce5580fb7758a7a3.jpg

d827151e4b935e7ffa28d5b2426832fd.jpg

Elopement%20in%20Yosemite%20Valley.jpg

Yosemite%20wedding%20at%20Superintendents%20Bridge.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2011
    Really like these...nice work...the BW...number one is easy to like. I'd comment on the location on one or the other, but all of them are so nice. Location, location, location...and you have it...
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    edited October 13, 2011
    Thanks Ed. The funny thing about these five photographs here, is that all of these were taken with natural light only. I didn't plan it that way (to only show natural light). Funny how that worked.
  • Options
    BlueSkyPhotosBlueSkyPhotos Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited October 13, 2011
    You take advantage of the surroundings and incorporate your location so well into your images. Great work again.
    Jacek
    edited October 13, 2011
    Thanks Jacek!
  • Options
    TGAllenTGAllen Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2011
    Awesome! Love 3 and 5 the most.
  • Options
    nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2011
    i'm not a huge fan of number 1 (sorry :) )

But the others are all fantastic. I remember being a little girl and taking my first photography class (if you want to call it that...more like an instructed walk) in Yosemite. Our first location was that bridge! thanks for bringing back great memories.
    Nicole
    D3, and other Nikon goodies
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • Options
    edited October 14, 2011
    i'm not a huge fan of number 1 (sorry :) )

But the others are all fantastic. I remember being a little girl and taking my first photography class (if you want to call it that...more like an instructed walk) in Yosemite. Our first location was that bridge! thanks for bringing back great memories.

Awesome Nicole ~ what a cool place to have your first photography experience! Thanks for your thoughts :)
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2011
    You take advantage of the surroundings and incorporate your location so well into your images. Great work again.

Bingo, it's one thing to have a great location, another to have mastered using it so artistically as Patrick has. Great work here as always.