Options

So who else is dual addicted ?

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
edited September 25, 2005 in Holy Macro
I cant bring myself to get it wet. Maybe i will just carry it around in my crumpler with the lenses.

37377828-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2005
    You just reminded me I'm going on holiday next week to Wooli just north of Coffs Harbour. Thats a great shot of your reel Gus. Can't wait to see some pics of the fish you catch with it. Hopefully by then end of next week I'll have a few of my own.

I love that gold light and the reflection there. Very nicethumb.gif
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • Options
    Tks RM...5.42 am. I get up just to see that light come into the kitchen. Its just pure gold light.

That reel looks grey normally but hit it with the light in the right way & it goes purple.

Get a shot of the fish you catch ok. I spend a fair bit of time just south of Coffs at Valla. Beautiful part of the country.
  • Options
    rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    Wow I thought that might have been a yellow globe or something.

I don't know if I will get a fish but its a big family holiday we will have a 9 bedroom house for 9 nights 2 boats, beach at the backdoor...

The other half has been getting out all his rods and reels and rigging them all up...

I seriously hope that within 9 nights I get at least one. Though I keep getting told my baitcaster technique needs much workrolleyes1.gif
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • Options
    rahmonster wrote:
    Wow I thought that might have been a yellow globe or something.

I don't know if I will get a fish but its a big family holiday we will have a 9 bedroom house for 9 nights 2 boats, beach at the backdoor...

The other half has been getting out all his rods and reels and rigging them all up...

I seriously hope that within 9 nights I get at least one. Though I keep getting told my baitcaster technique needs much workrolleyes1.gif
    Lot of huge mulloway caught down there RM. 9 rooms for 9 nights ??? Thats 9 fish then.