Sexy Sunglasses

lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited October 26, 2011 in Street and Documentary
Tell me,what do you think ?MG2789-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    richardmanrichardman Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2011
    Nothing wrong with the picture technically. However, as a single image, it does not draw you in either. As a series of images, it may work.

Let me add that one way to tell whether your picture is successful or not, is to eliminate the caption. Great images would have great impact without the caption. Of course there are dang good image that becomes great once you have the caption, but those are rare.

Keep clicking that shutter!
    "Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
    // richard <http://www.richardmanphoto.com&gt;
    richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram
  • Options
    edited October 26, 2011
    richardman wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with the picture technically. However, as a single image, it does not draw you in either. As a series of images, it may work.

Let me add that one way to tell whether your picture is successful or not, is to eliminate the caption. Great images would have great impact without the caption. Of course there are dang good image that becomes great once you have the caption, but those are rare.

Keep clicking that shutter!

Thanks for looking and for your valuable input .
    The photo was taken with a 135mm/f2.0 probably the main reason the photo doesn't draw you in like a wide angle would,makeing one feel more connected to the scene.
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2011
    I really don't think it has to do with lens choice. Unfortunately, there's just nothing here to draw us in; just two people walking down the street.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    edited October 26, 2011
    bdcolen wrote: »
    I really don't think it has to do with lens choice. Unfortunately, there's just nothing here to draw us in; just two people walking down the street.

Thanks for looking and for your input, it is very much appreciated .