Sam
  • Options
    lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2011
    Sam wrote: »
    Allrighty then a fully clothed nude cowboy. headscratch.gif

Sam

Thanks for looking Sam.
    The title is not to be taken literally, this is simply an image of someone walking down the street wearing long underwear a cowboy hat with nudo, vaquero,naked cowboy,printed on his long underwear,and vaquero hat playing a guitar. Vaquero is Spanish for cowboy,cowhand, etc, FYI .

After I got this shot he described himself to me as the nude cowboy and he offered to pose with my my wife with their hands on each others ass , so I figured this must be The Nude Cowboy and figured I would take advantage of the opportunity, but the picture is oof but here it is any way.
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2011
    OOF or not I like the 2nd shot better, weird HUH :D
  • Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2011
    Sort of on topic, but is this guy a knock-off of The Naked Cowboy in New York? The name Nude Cowboy didn't seen right so I googled the other one and that's what I recall. The Spanish also didn't seem right...

Where was the shot taken? NYC?
  • Options
    lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2011
    M38A1 wrote: »
    Sort of on topic, but is this guy a knock-off of The Naked Cowboy in New York? The name Nude Cowboy didn't seen right so I googled the other one and that's what I recall. The Spanish also didn't seem right...

Where was the shot taken? NYC?

The shot was taken on Pender street one block over from Hastings in Vancouver British Columbia,Canada a very rough part of the city, although I do recall naked cowboy printed on his guitar.

I have never heard of the naked cowboy, or nude cowboy, until I seen this guy coming up the street, my wife mentioned the dude in NYC , so I guess this guy is some kind of knock off, unless he's been run out of NYC .